COMMERCIAL PILOT CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
It has been the desire of Midwest University to offer a Certificate of Commercial Pilot for airplane or helicopter. This certificate focuses on the flight training for students to get the Commercial Pilot License under the FAA part 141.
Upon completing this certificate program, students will be able to:
- Understand multi engine or shaft engine aircraft system and aircraft performance.
- Possess an ability to control the multi engine or shaft engine aircraft and to navigate.
- Possess an ability to cooperate with aircrew and to communicate with ground crew.
- Application form for admission.
- $100.00 non-refundable application fee.
- Two recent photographs (for student ID).
Commercial Pilot Program Core Courses (Select 4 courses)
|PL 301 Ground Training for Commercial Pilot|
|PL 302 Commercial Pilot Course|
|PL 303 Ground Training for Multi-Engine Rating|
|PL 304 Multi-Engine Rating|
|PL 305 Ground Training for Turbo Shaft-Engine Helicopter Rating|
|PL 306 Turbo Shaft-Engine Rating|