Home > Library > Library Services > Other Guide
- Please be quiet in the library. (Beepers and cell phones should be switched to vibration mode.)
- Library materials must be properly checked out before they are taken from the libraries. It is strictly prohibited to destroy or damage library property or equipment.
- Drinks are permitted in spill-proof containers and pop-up bottles in the library. It is prohibited to bring and food with strong aromas into the library.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a parent.
- You are expected to observe library policies. Not abiding by the policies may result in receiving penalties from library staff.