1. Application form for admission
2. $100.00 non-refundable application fee
3. A brief autobiographical statement
4. Official transcript appropriate for the program
A. Bachelor’s degree in either Music or Church Music, or its equivalent from an accredited institution.
B. 3.0 out of 4.0 grade point average (GPA)
Students who are applying for the Degree of Master of Church Music should audition in their applied areas by submitting a DVD of recorded material, along with their admission application to the Admission committee for the decision of admission.
An applicant for the MCM whose bachelor’s degree was in a different applied area will be required to take three bachelor level courses and a bachelor’s graduate recital for the same BR in CM applied area. The graduate recital requirement may be waived if the applicant wants to complete four applied area courses.
If the prospective students decide to follow the admission policy regarding taking a prerequisite four courses of applied as a pre-MCM study, they will not need to be required to follow the audition procedure.
For more information, they may refer to the direction the Department of Music offers.
6. Application Essay
7. Recommendation from church pastor or former teacher
8. Two recent photographs (for student ID).