Home > 교육 > 개설과정 > 박사과정 > Leadership
Doctor of Leadership
The Doctor of Leadership program is designed to help students to be equipped with a higher level of leadership education. This program provides more advanced leadership training in the fields of ministry, education, and business. Furthermore this program enables students to grow and be knowledgeable in leading their organizations they belong to.
Upon completing this degree, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding and integration of leadership in relation to the pastoral, educational, and entrepreneurial disciplines.
- Articulate leadership theories and demonstrate the proficiency to develop the skills in leadership.
- Refine one's thinking about strategies for effective leadership.
- Reflect on the essential leadership in ministry, education, and business contexts.
- Application form for admission
- $100.00 non-refundable application fee
- A brief autobiographical statement
- Official transcript appropriate for the program:
- Master's Degree
- A 3.0 out of 4.0 GPA.
- Three years of substantial post-master's degree experience
- Applicaton Essay
- Recommendation from church pastor or former teacher
- Two recent photographs (for student ID)
REQUIREMENTS FOR GRADUATION
- The Doctoral Program is designed to be completed within five academic years. A maximum of seven years may be granted upon appeal to the Academic Dean.
- The student must successfully complete a prescribed course of study with a minimum of 3.00 (B) grade point average on a 4.00 scale.
- The awarding of a “C” in a Doctoral course constitutes a failure (unsuccessful completion of the course).
- The student must pass a qualifying examination.
- The student must successfully complete a dissertation and pass the oral defense.
- Prior to graduation the student must meet all financial obligations to the institution. All candidates for graduation are expected to demonstrate sound scholarship, consistent Christian conduct and attitude, and reasonable suitability for effective Christian ministries. In addition, the appropriate faculty should fully recommend the candidate for graduation.
Core Leadership Courses
18 Credit Hours (1 Required course + Select additional 5courses)
|LE 801* General Theories on Leadership
|LE 803 Essential Traits of Leadership
|LE 804 Vision and Goal-setting in Leadership
|LE 805 Global Leadership in Management||3|
|LE 810 Global Strategic Leadership||3|
|LE 812 Spiritual Leadership||3|
|LE 813 The Leader as Agent and Guide
|LE 814 Communication and Decision Making
|LE 815 Global Dimensions of Leadership Today and in the Future||3|
|LE 816 The Human Focus of Leadership||3|
|LE 817 Global Futures & System Dynamics||3|
|LE 818 Mentored Leadership Internship
|(* Required Courses)|
12 Credit Hours
|LE 830 Motivations, Teams, Coaching, and Mentoring
|LE 831 Worldview/Special Seminar
|LE 832 Study of Global Organization
|LE 833 Transformational Leadership
| Entrepreneurial Leadership
|LE 840 Entrepreneurial Strategies for Innovational Change
|LE 841 World Economy Today and Tomorrow
|LE 842 Strategic Thinking and Organizational Change
|LE 843 Organizational Performance and Process Evaluation
Educational Leadership: Brain/Gifted Education
|LE 851 Neuroscience
|LE 852 EEG and Analysis Techniques
|LE 853 Gifted Selection Method
|LE 854 Curriculum Design for Gifted Education
|LE 855 Teaching Practice 3||3|
|LE 856 The Realities of School Leadership||3|
|LE 857 Brain Psychology Counseling||3|
|LE 858 Neurofeedback Testing and Counseling||3| Political Leadership
|LE 821 Political Philosophy and Ethic||3|
|LE 822 Comparative Politics||3|
|LE 823 Policy & Governance||3|
|LE 824 International Relations||3|
|LE 825 Profession of Political Science||3|
|NC 815 Public Conflict and Negotiation||3| International Aviation Leadership
|LE 871 Aircraft Accident Investigation||3|
|LE 872 Safety Management System||3|
|LE 873 Human Factor in Aviation Safety||3|
|LE 874 Crew Resource Management and Leadership||3|
|LE 875 Aviation Safety Law||3|
|LE 876 Aviation Security Advanced||3|
9 Credit Hours
|RS 805 Dissertation Research Seminar||3
|RS 807 Dissertation||6
6 Credit Hours (Select 2 courses)
3 Credit Hours