Home > Academics > Programs > Aviation Certificate > GENERAL AVIATION MECHANIC
GENERAL AVIATION MECHANIC CERTIFICATE
It has been the desire of Midwest University to offer a Certificate of General Aviation Mechanic. This certificate focuses on the basic aircraft maintenance training. When students get this certificate, they can start the Airframe or Powerplant Rating Certificate training under the FAA part 147. The successful completion for the coursework requires 4.5 months.
Upon completing this certificate program, students will be able to:
- Understand the principles of aircraft system, structure, and engine.
- Understand the aircraft airframe and engine maintenance.
- Understand basic concept of maintenance, repairs, or test on an aircraft airframe and engine.
- Application form for admission
- $100 non-refundable application fee
- Two recent photographs (for student ID)
Airframe Maintenance Technician Program Core Courses
|EL 301 Introduction to Aviation Maintenance Technology|
|EL 302 Aviation Maintenance Technician General|
|EL 304 Aircraft System|