Home > Academics > Programs > Aviation Certificate > AIRFRAME RATING
AIRFRAME RATING CERTIFICATE
It has been the desire of Midwest University to offer a Certificate of Airframe Rating. This certificate focuses on the aircraft airframe maintenance training for students to get the Airframe Rating Certificate under the FAA part 147. The successful completion for the coursework requires 3.5 months.
Upon completing this certificate program, students will be able to:
- Understand the principles of aircraft system and structure.
- Understand the aircraft airframe maintenance.
- Possess ability to perform maintenance, repairs, or test on an aircraft airframe.
- Application form for admission
- $100 non-refundable application fee
- Two recent photographs (for student ID)
Airframe Maintenance Technician Program Core Courses
|EL 304 Aircraft Structures|
|EL 307 Basic Electrical and Electronics|
|EL 308 Advanced Electrical and Electronics|