Bachelor's Degree Program
The Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration program is a four year program to provide students with the fundamental knowledge of business and incorporating biblical principles. The degree requires 123 semester hours to complete.
The Bachelor of Arts in Theology is a four year program to provide students with a broad foundation for ministry. The degree requires 123 semester hours to complete.
The Bachelor of Science in Aviation and Future Transportation Technology is provide utilize current management theory and comprehensive aviation knowledge base to manage different segments of aviation. The degree requires 123 semester hours to complete.
- Application form for admission
- $100.00 non-refundable application fee
- A brief autobiographical statement
- A high school diploma, GED, or Ability to Benefit Test
- Applicaton Essay
- Recommendation from a church pastor or former teacher
- Two recent photographs (for student ID)
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADULT DEGREE COMPLETION PROGRAM
This program specifically targets adults who desire to change careers or improve their current educational standing by completing a bachelor’s degree. In particular, the qualifying student will:
- Have at least five years of work and/or volunteer experience.
- Have completed at least 60 credit hours through prior college/university work with an average 2.0 GPA. Students may enter the program with 45 credit hours but must complete the remaining 15 credit hours before a degree will be granted.
- Demonstrate a Christian Commitment.
- The Bachelor of Arts in Theology, Business Administration, Bachelor of Science in Aviation and Future Transportation Technology degree programs require 123 semester credit hours to complete.
- The student must successfully complete a prescribed course of study with a minimum of 2.00 grade point average (C average) on a 4.00 scale.
- Prior to graduation the student must meet all financial obligations to the institution. All candidates for graduation are expected to demonstrate sound scholarship, consistent Christian conduct and attitude, and reasonable suitability for effective Christian ministries. In addition, the appropriate school faculty should fully recommend the candidate for graduation.
- All candidates for graduation must complete Christian Service Program and should attend a graduation ceremony.