COMMERCIAL PILOT CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
This certificate focuses on flight training for students to get a Commercial Pilot License for airplanes or helicopters under the FAA part 141.
Upon completing this certificate program, students will be able to:
- Understand multi-engine or shaft-engine aircraft systems and aircraft performance.
- Possess the ability to control the multi-engine or shaft-engine aircraft.
- Possess the ability to cooperate with aircrew members and to communicate with ground crew.
- Application form for admission
- $100.00 non-refundable application fee
- Two recent photographs (for student ID)
Commercial Pilot Program Core Courses (Select 4 courses)
|PL 301 Ground Training for Commercial Pilot|
|PL 302 Commercial Pilot Course|
|PL 303 Ground Training for Multi-Engine Rating|
|PL 304 Multi-Engine Rating|
|PL 305 Ground Training for Turbo Shaft-Engine Helicopter Rating|
|PL 306 Turbo Shaft-Engine Rating|