Bachelor's Degree Program
The Bachelor of Arts in Theology is a four year program to provide students with a broad foundation for ministry. The degree requires 123 semester hours to complete.
The Bachelor of Music program is a four year program to prepare students to be ministers of music or worship leaders. The degree requires 129 semester hours to complete.
The Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration program is a four-year program to provide students with the fundamental knowledge of business incorporating biblical principles. The degree requires 123 semester hours to complete.
- Application form for admission
- $100.00 non-refundable application fee
- A brief autobiographical statement
- A high school diploma, high school equivalency test, or Ability to Benefit Test
- Applicaton Essay
- Recommendation from church pastor or former teacher
- Two recent photographs (for student ID)
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADULT DEGREE COMPLETION PROGRAM
This program specially targets adults who desire to change careers or improve their current educational standing by completing a bachelor’s degree. In particular, the qualifying student will:
- Have at least five years of work and/or volunteer experience.
- Have completed at least 60 credit hours through prior college/university work with an average 2.0 GPA. Students may enter the program with 45 credit hours but must complete the remaining 15 credit hours before a degree will be granted.
- Demonstrate a Christian Commitment.
REQUIREMENTS FOR GRADUATION
- The Bachelor of Arts in Theology, Business Administration degree programs require 123 semester credit hours to complete. The Bachelor of Music degree programs require 129 semester credit hours to complete, including 36 credit hours for general education and a minimum of 60 credit hours completed at Midwest University.
- The student must successfully complete a prescribed course of study with a minimum of 2.00 GPA.
- Prior to graduation the student must fulfill all financial obligations to the institution. All candidates for graduation are expected to demonstrate sound scholarship, consistent Christian conduct and attitude, and reasonable suitability for effective Christian ministries. In addition, the appropriate school faculty should fully recommend the candidate for graduation.
- All candidates for graduation should attend a graduation ceremony.