A reserve books service is required for the collection of the essential materials in one place in library and manages separately. The library's limited materials can be shared efficiently. Reserve books lending limits. By allowing you to peruse at will within designated library materials to prevent a monopoly of the students is evenly supported.
REQUEST OF COURSE RESERVES
- Professors in charge of newly established courses may request for course reserves.
- Among the requested materials, those already in possession of the libraries are situated separately in the Course Reserves place, and those not in possessions are purchased then situated.
- Requesting materials not only incorporate the materials held by the libraries but also personal materials (Notes, printed matters, and more) of other professors.
- Please download the Designated Text Request Form), fill out in the specified manner, and send it via e-mail (E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com)
- Download Request Form - Course Reserves Request Form