The University has a limited amount of funds available for financial aid. Aid is granted to students on the basis of need and the availability of funds. Students requesting financial aid should submit a financial assistance form to the Financial Aid Office.
- Academic Achievement Scholarship
- IEA Scholarship
- President's Scholarship
- Alumni Association Scholarship
- Active Foreign Missionary Scholarship
- Spouse or Children of Pastors and Missionaries Scholarship
- Husband and Wife at Midwest
- Students from Developing Nations
- Senior Citizens (over 60 years old)
- Ambassador Club Scholarship
All registration and tuition fees are due and payable at the time of registration. Payment arrangements can be made as determined by the financial office.