- Students may search for materials on the library webpage and locate them on the bookshelves in the library.
- No periodical, reference material, or reserved book will circulate.
|User Category||Number of Items||Number of Days|
|ESL Course||3 Books||21 Days|
|Bachelor's Degree||5 Books||21 Days|
|Master's Degree||5 Books||21 Days|
|Doctor's Degree||7 Books||21 Days|
|Faculty||10 Books||30 Days|
|Staff||5 Books||21 Days|
* Notice: Borrowing or lending of a Student ID card is prohibited. Users must use their own Student ID cards to borrow materials.
- Each material may be renewed up to two times.
- Renewals begin from the day of their request. Therefore, in order maximize the length of check-out, items should be renewed on the due date.
- Renewals are not permitted if a student has overdue materials.
- Reserved materials are not subject to renewal.
- At this time fines are not collected. However, certificates and other documents will not be released until borrowed items are returned or replaced.
LOST AND DAMAGE OF BOOKS
- Lost and damaged books must be reported to the Circulation Desk and must be replaced with identical items or fees(the replacement cost of the items including shipping and handling).
- When an identical item is unable to replace the original, the lost or damaged book should be substituted with an item of a similar subject and of comparable value.
- Compensation periods for domestic (English language) and foreign (Korean of the others language) books are 10 days and 30 days respectively, and overdue penalties are imposed within this period.
- Loans of any kind are prohibited during the compensation period.
- Distance students may request materials which are generally circulated to be mailed to them.
- Books must be postmarked for return by the date due. Six extra working days will be allowed for mailing.
- Students responsible for all postage costs.