INSTRUCTOR PILOT CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
This certificate focuses on flight training for students to get an Instructor Pilot License for airplanes or helicopters under the FAA part 141.
Upon completing this certificate program, students will be able to:
- Understand flight instruction methodology and instructor responsibility.
- Possess the ability to develop lesson plans and teach aircraft performance.
- Possess the ability to teach student pilots with knowledge and proficiency.
- Application form for admission
- $100.00 non-refundable application fee
- Two recent photographs (for student ID)
Instructor Pilot Program Core Courses
|PL 401 Ground Training for Certified Flight Instructor|
|PL 402 Certified Flight Instructor I|
|PL 403 Certified Flight Instructor II|