INSTRUCTOR PILOT CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
It has been the desire of Midwest University to offer a Certificate of Instructor Pilot for airplane or helicopter. This certificate focuses on the flight training for students to get the Instructor Pilot License under the FAA part 141.
Upon completing this certificate program, students will be able to:
- Understand the flight instruction methodology and instructor responsibility.
- Possess an ability to develop lesson plan and teach aircraft performance.
- Possess an ability to teach the student pilots with knowledge and proficiency.
- Application form for admission
- $100.00 non-refundable application fee
- Two recent photographs (for student ID)
Instructor Pilot Program Core Courses
|PL 401 Ground Training for Certified Flight Instructor|
|PL 402 Certified Flight Instructor I|
|PL 403 Certified Flight Instructor II|