INSTRUMENT RATING CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
This certificate focuses on flight training for students to get an Instrument Rating License for airplanes or helicopters under the FAA part 141.
Upon completing this certificate program, students will be able to:
- Possess the ability to accurately analyze information and data for safe flight.
- Understand airport operation and airspace with IFR.
- Possess the ability to control and navigate an aircraft with IFR.
- Application form for admission
- $100.00 non-refundable application fee
- Two recent photographs (for student ID)
Instrument Rating Program Core Courses
|PL 201 Ground Training for Instrument Rating|
|PL 202 Instrument Flight Rating|