INSTRUMENT RATING CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
It has been the desire of Midwest University to offer a Certificate of Instrument rating for airplane or helicopter. This certificate focuses on flight training for students to get the Instrument Rating License under the FAA part 141.
Upon completing this certificate program, students will be able to:
- Possess the ability to accurately analyze the information and data for safely flights.
- Understand the airport operation and airspace with IFR.
- Control the aircraft and to navigate with IFR.
- Application form for admission
- $100.00 non-refundable application fee
- Two recent photographs (for student ID)
Instrument Rating Program Core Courses
|PL 201 Ground Training for Instrument Rating|
|PL 202 Instrument Flight Rating|