PRIVATE PILOT CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
It has been the desire of Midwest University to offer a Certificate of Private Pilot for airplane or helicopter. This certificate focuses on the flight training for students to get the Private Pilot License under the FAA part 141.
Upon completing this certificate program, students will be able to:
- Understand the principles of flight, aircraft system, and aircraft performance.
- Understand the airport operation and airspace.
- Possess ability to control the aircraft and to navigate.
- Application form for admission.
- $100.00 non-refundable application fee.
- Two recent photographs (for student ID).
Private Pilot Program Core Courses
|PL 101 Private Pilot Ground Training I|
|PL 102 Private Pilot Ground Training II|
|PL 103 Private Pilot Solo Flight|
|PL 104 Private Pilot Course|