PRIVATE PILOT CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
This certificate focuses on flight training for students to get a Private Pilot License for airplanes or helicopters under the FAA part 141.
Upon completing this certificate program, students will be able to:
- Understand the principles of flight, aircraft systems, and aircraft performance.
- Understand airport operation and airspace.
- Possess the ability to control and navigate an aircraft.
- Application form for admission
- $100.00 non-refundable application fee
- Two recent photographs (for student ID)
Private Pilot Program Core Courses
|PL 101 Private Pilot Ground Training I|
|PL 102 Private Pilot Ground Training II|
|PL 103 Private Pilot Solo Flight|
|PL 104 Private Pilot Course|